The ideal Administrative Assistant will apply their organizational and communication skills while demonstrating a positive, high-energy attitude. The candidate must have well developed and professional interpersonal skills, the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff and have strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure on time-sensitive projects. This assistant will support multiple executives in a team environment.
About LST Marketing
At LST Marketing, we provide custom solutions for clients participating in experiential marketing, event production, sports and entertainment. LST Marketing’s team of professionals excels at urban event operations, sponsorship activation, creative services, business-to-business sponsorship strategy, automotive retail advertising, corporate hospitality, communications, marketing research and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including 401(k) with matching, health, dental, vision, life, paid-time-off – all in a challenging, fast-paced, but fun and flexible environment.
The main focus of the assistant’s role is to provide business support to the company by:
- Document production and editing large documents using complex formatting
- Manage client onboarding process
- Administer multiple calendars, schedule meetings, prepare travel arrangements
- Organize and manage client and other files
- Efficient and thorough understanding of all necessary software
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word with an aptitude for quickly learning various other programs
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of document management systems, opening and organizing new files, preparing correspondence, and editing
- Excellent administrative, writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the ability to operate under minimal supervision
- High school diploma from an accredited institution
- Three (3) or more years of prior professional services firm experience is preferred
A passion for learning, a strong work ethic and exceptional academics
Click here to apply for this position or to view additional career opportunities with LST Marketing.