At LST Marketing, we create events, consumer activations and communications that help brands make connections by defining their authentic purpose, to become proactive, to innovate and live culturally relevant and commercially successful lives. We provide custom solutions for clients participating in experiential marketing, event production, sports and entertainment. LST Marketing’s team of professionals excels at urban event operations, sponsorship activation, creative services, business-to-business sponsorship strategy, automotive retail advertising, corporate hospitality, communications, marketing research and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including 401(k) with matching, health, dental, vision, life, paid-time-off – all in a challenging, fast-paced, but fun and flexible environment.
Associate Events Manager
Description: The Associate Events Manager independently manages small programs or parts of larger programs ensuring that the client’s needs are met and exceeded.
Position includes all of the following aspects:
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met and exceeded
- Maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure projects and/or programs are delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly executed
- Schedule regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Manage production assets
- Manage onsite production office
- Support and manage production logistics
- Assist in maintaining and developing production and travel schedules
- Coordinate and manage crew travel
- Manage program wrap-up and archiving
- Maintain excellent budget management skills
- Coordinate production estimates and invoices
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget
- College degree
- 2-4 years of brand experience production experience required
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must have high level of professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Photoshop, MS PowerPoint and Keynote is a plus
- Some travel required
Here are a few personal traits that foster success at LST Marketing:
- Judgment and Decision-Making Ability
- Social Orientation
- Attention to Detail
Click here to apply for this position or to view additional career opportunities with LST Marketing.