LST Marketing is seeking a Communications Manager to enhance LST’s capabilities in communications services and strategy for its clients, as well as support our experiential marketing, event production and creative services. Working alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the industry, the candidate will enjoy growth and experience in a highly dynamic environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages Communications scopes of work for clients.
- Manages other Communications team members.
- Writes and edits in AP print style.
- Writes and edits written materials, including but not limited to press releases, pitch documents, award submissions, message points, traditional media monitoring and campaign recap reports.
- Create and edit key tactical documents, creative files, presentations and other assets for LST Marketing utilizing software like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition and Adobe InDesign’
- Develop and maintain contacts with local, statewide, regional, national, and trade media.
- Strategically place news, sports, entertainment, feature, business and lifestyle stories with national and key international print, broadcast and online media.
- Actively participate and contribute to the development of communication plans, ideation sessions and weekly team meetings.
- Integrate with other LST departments and identify alignment opportunities.
- Responsible for staying current with new technology and methodologies in communications and social media.
- Recommends changes to processes and procedures based on new technology and concepts.
- Will work on a variety of projects as assigned.
- Assists in media relations including on call duties and requests.
- Will work on multiple clients in multiple locations. (Travel will be required)
- Contribute to the writing of blogs and content for websites.
- Monitor media coverage and analytics to generate story ideas, track coverage, identify opportunities and/or risks.
- Contribute to the response process to media inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Assist with the preparation of press releases, media advisories and pitches for release to the media.
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Compile activity and media reports for LST Marketing and its clients.
LST Marketing is seeking a dynamic, self-starter with a successful record in pubic relations/communications and content creation. General requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Four (4) year degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Communications;
- At least four (4) years of experience in Sports Management/Information, Communications, Media Relations, or similar industries;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Working knowledge of AP Style Guide;
Click here to apply for this position or to view additional career opportunities with LST Marketing.
About LST Marketing
At LST Marketing, we create events, consumer activations and communications that help brands make connections by defining their authentic purpose, to become proactive, to innovate and live culturally relevant and commercially successful lives. We provide custom solutions for clients participating in experiential marketing, event production, sports and entertainment. LST Marketing’s team of professionals excels at urban event operations, sponsorship activation, creative services, business-to-business sponsorship strategy, automotive retail advertising, corporate hospitality, communications, marketing research and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including 401(k) with matching, health, dental, vision, life, paid-time-off – all in a challenging, fast-paced, but fun and flexible environment.