About LST Marketing
At LST Marketing, we create events, consumer activations and communications that help brands make connections by defining their authentic purpose, to become proactive, to innovate and live culturally relevant and commercially successful lives. We provide custom solutions for clients participating in experiential marketing, event production, sports and entertainment. LST Marketing’s team of professionals excels at urban event operations, sponsorship activation, creative services, business-to-business sponsorship strategy, automotive retail advertising, corporate hospitality, communications, marketing research and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including 401(k) with matching, health, dental, vision, life, paid-time-off – all in a challenging, fast-paced, but fun and flexible environment.
Description: The Event Producer’s role is to ensure that all aspects of a program(s) are successfully delivered to the client. The ideal candidate has in-depth experience implementing events and multifaceted projects locally and in various markets around the globe. These events may include but are not limited to sponsorship activations, launches, road shows/tours, luxury, hospitality corporate events, and fashion shows. Must have a keen eye for detail, quality management, production experience, time management, team coordination, problem-solving abilities, and budgeting. Able to work with a wide variety of clients.
Position includes all of the following aspects:
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental program proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions. Ensures costs are clearly communicated to client and approved.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/ action items
- Working with the Account Director, manage the program process from creative through execution using LST Marketing’s processes and tools
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
- Manage resources; identify, negotiate and book external resources as needed
- Working with the Account Director, create program budgets and manage revenue throughout client programs
- Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Manage/mitigate third party costs
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing
- Ensure progress reports are up-to-date on your assigned program
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
- Flawless delivery of client commitments
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
- Repeat business with client
- Profitable budget management
- College degree
- 8-10 plus years of marketing/client services experience with at least last 5 years delivering solutions
- Production experience to include live events, corporate events, B2B events (user conferences, key notes, break outs, etc.)
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Here are a few personal traits that foster success at LST Marketing:
- Judgment and Decision-Making Ability
- Social Orientation
- Attention to Detail
Click here to apply for this position or to view additional career opportunities with LST Marketing.