About LST Marketing
At LST Marketing, we create events, consumer activations and communications that help brands make connections by defining their authentic purpose, to become proactive, to innovate and live culturally relevant and commercially successful lives. We provide custom solutions for clients participating in experiential marketing, event production, sports and entertainment. LST Marketing’s team of professionals excels at urban event operations, sponsorship activation, creative services, business-to-business sponsorship strategy, automotive retail advertising, corporate hospitality, communications, marketing research and analytics.
We offer excellent benefits including 401(k) with matching, health, dental, vision, life, paid-time-off – all in a challenging, fast-paced, but fun and flexible environment.
Experiential Marketing Production Manager
Position summary: We are seeking an absolute rock star as Experiential Marketing Production Manager to enhance LST’s capabilities in experiential marketing, event production and creative services. Working alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the industry, the candidate will enjoy growth and experience in a highly dynamic environment. The candidate should be an experienced event, production and budget manager, with a keen eye for detail, quality management, budget management, time management, and multiple project coordination. Preferred candidates will be strong car enthusiasts with a strong understanding of the automotive industry.
Planning And Reporting:
- Prepare event activation and budget briefings for regular team updates and implementation
- Timeline and milestone planning, along with active problem-solving to course correct any missed deadlines, especially those with budget implications
Pre-Event and Onsite-Event Management:
- Generating and maintaining activation plans and protocols, including handbooks, schedules, staff rosters, maps, logistics, staff travel and lodging, etc.
- Direct management of activations to ensure delivery against objectives
- Host weekly meetings to review and manage activation plans/schedules and to troubleshoot, problem-solve, and manage any event or budget exposure
- Interact with Project Manager and client to seamlessly integrate all client needs into the activation plan
Budget Costing and Budget Management:
- In partnership with our Director of Experiential Marketing, manage detailed and thorough budgets for mounting all aspects of activation including staffing, travel, shipping, new equipment
- Rigorous and daily management of approved budgets and active reporting to management of any areas for concern
- Problem-solving and course-correcting for budget overages, as necessary.
- Maintaining a payment tracking schedule for all vendors, contractors and activation partners
Other Operational Matters:
- Strong understanding of DOT (Dept. of Transportation) procedures and how to correctly implement
- Attend product training and understand at both the “enterprise” and the “consumer event” level how-it-works and the value. Be able to fill in for a Brand Ambassador if required
- College degree with focus on Communications, Marketing and/or Business
- Minimum 6-7 years of experiential agency experience
- Successful track record in events and client management
- Experience developing, leading and managing field teams and working remotely
- Expert working knowledge of budget management
- Strong leadership skills
- Exhibits ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and analytically
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Sense of team spirit
- Possesses excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Willing and able to travel for work-related events often
- Able to work extended hours, late nights and weekends as dictated by events
Here are a few personal traits that foster success at LST Marketing:
- Judgment and Decision-Making Ability
- Social Orientation
- Attention to Detail
Click here to apply for this position or to view additional career opportunities with LST Marketing.