SUMMER INTERNSHIP – LST Marketing Program 2017
LST Marketing is experiencing a growth spurt and we’re on the lookout for the next sage, guru savant or those that poses the potential to become one. While we are still considered a “small” marketing firm, we rank amongst the leaders of the industry in event creation, consumer activations and communications. We help brands make connections by defining their authentic purpose, to become proactive, to innovate and live culturally relevant and commercially successful lives.
Interns will work closely with the LST Marketing team to learn about our business and it various platforms of Experience, Events, Sports & Entertainment, Creative and Communications. Interns will assist with the evaluation, measurement, and activation of various projects as well as creative ideation, advertising efforts and brand management initiatives within these platforms.
The goal of the LST Marketing Intern Program is to train and cultivate exceptional skills in the various aspects of our LST Marketing Brand.
Interns who excel with in the program, may fulfill a full-time position, if one is available, at the conclusion of their internship.
*Number of internships available will be determined by current projects.
Duties, Roles, & Responsibilities:
- Event Support Staff
- Marketing Services
- Client Services
- Operations & Logistics
- Creative Services
- Social Media
- Public Relations
Desired Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills
- Prior marketing experience or education (not required, but preferred)
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
Program Information: Summer Internship: May-August 2017 (flexible)
8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday; Some weekend hours for travel/events may be required.
LST Marketing will consider alternate schedules to be flexible with class and work schedules.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: LST Internships include a monetary compensation, which can be applied towards college credit. If asked to travel, per diem and necessary travel accommodations will be provided.
Interviews: Acceptable candidates will be contacted to schedule initial interviews. Second interviews with Directors and Department Managers will be required.
Additional Program Requirements
- In addition to your department assignment the position will require assisting in Front Desk Administration duties; tasks include staffing/operating the front desk, greeting guests, shipping, answering phones, scheduling conference rooms, daily administrating duties, etc.
- Discretion, confidentiality, poise in pressure situations, ability to maintain proprietary information, stamina and a sense of humor are hallmark traits of a successful LST team member.
Click here to apply for this position or to view additional career opportunities with LST Marketing.